DP - Bilingual (Spanish) Intake Coordinator - Early Intervention
Developmental Pathways has a fantastic opportunity for a Bilingual (Spanish) Intake Coordinator in our Early Intervention department to coordinate intake services for children living in a variety of settings. Our Intake Coordinator role is responsible for communicating with a broad team of providers which may include professionals, school districts, families and natural supports chosen by the individual/family being served.
This position will be based out of our Inverness office in the Denver Metro area, just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays! This is a full-time 36-hr/week position working Mondays - Thursdays.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Bilingual Intake Coordinator!
- Assist families in the completion of the intake application and process
- During the intake process serve as liaison for client issues between Early Childhood Department and Pathways staff, families and other agencies; negotiate positive outcomes for clients
- Provide information to families about the Early Intervention program, community resources and services that may be available
- Initiate contact families, service coordinators, providers, and school districts as necessary
- Respond promptly and professionally to individual/family needs and requests
- Assure Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/DIDD rules and regulations, Part C law, and agency policy and procedure are adhered to
- Attend resource fairs, school liaison opportunities, and public awareness events as assigned to communicate information about programs and services
- Connect new referrals to appropriate entity for eligibility determination and provides support throughout that process
- Develop and maintain systems to streamline processes
- Maintain notes and state database entry in a timely manner
The Good Stuff- Starting Salary and Benefits!
$17.60 - $20.71 / hour plus $75.00 bi-weekly bilingual stipend
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Bilingual Early Intervention Service Coordinator!
- Bachelor’s degree, five (5) years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities or combination of education and experience, required
- Must be able to provide a copy of your diploma or transcripts
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with the ability to effectively read, write and speak Spanish and English
- Two (2) years experience in service coordination/ case management at Developmental Pathways or similar agency preferred; May substitute MA degree for 1 year of service coordination experience.
- Experience with Child Find and/or Part C laws and regulations
- Prefer working knowledge of DD system, rules and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effectively and professionally communicates with individuals in services, families, staff and others
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11616