DP - Case Manager (Active/Enrollment)
Are you looking for a great human services position and enjoy the administrative side of the field? Developmental Pathways has a great opportunity for a Case Manager (Active/Enrollment) in our Case Management department who will be responsible for verifying eligibility and developing, monitoring, and assuring implementation of the Service Plan (SP). Our Case Manager gets to enroll both adults and children to their caseloads, assure services and supports identified in the SP are coordinated among various providers for continuity of services and funding, and provide ongoing case management. In addition, you’ll get to facilitate and coordinate Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs).
We have two office locations in the Denver, CO Metro area - one in Aurora, CO and one in Englewood, CO (just south of the Denver Tech Center). The Case Manager position location will be dependent upon the team needs at each location. Our Case Management team has implemented a mobile working environment to provide the team with more flexibility in their roles with the opportunity to work remotely.
We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays. This is a full-time 36-hour/week position working Mondays - Thursdays.
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$17.60+ / hour
Here's more about our benefits and why it's so great to work here:
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowner’s insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
More about what you’ll get to do as our Case Manager!
- Ensure the accuracy and timely entry and distribution of written SPs and addendums
- Perform and document targeted case management activities within established timelines
- Coordinate services and supports (including enrollment) for individuals in services; implement IDT meetings as appropriate
- Facilitate enrollment and annual SP meetings, IDT meetings; assure appropriate interaction and communication
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of services delivered by the IDT and assure identified outcomes are met; advocate for service needs of individuals in services
- Coordinate support in emergency and crisis situations; provide services and supports to temporarily assigned individuals in services
- Serve as liaison for individuals in services’ issues between Case Management and Pathways staff, families and other agencies; negotiate positive outcomes for individuals in service
- Provide guidance, support and direction to the IDT and others, as appropriate; help others understand changing situations
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with legal entities, mental health professionals and others
Must have’s to be our Case Manager!
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field OR equivalent education and experience
- Please provide a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial) or a copy of your diploma
- One (1) year of experience in human services or a related field
- Working knowledge of the developmental disabilities system, rules and regulations preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire and dedication to provide the best customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Ability to facilitate and direct teams
- Ability to perform computer functions necessary to carry out job responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license/proof of adequate motor vehicle insurance
- Meet our driving requirements - no suspensions/less than three (3) tickets in the past three (3) years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16587