DP - Program Manager - Case Management
Developmental Pathways has an opportunity for a Program Manager in our Case Management department who will get to support and create effective teams, assure delivery of quality case management services to individuals applying for, and/or receiving services, and their families. You'll also assure timely and efficient completion of documentation for funding continuity and function as a Case Manager as needed.
This Program Manager position is based out of our Aurora, CO office location. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday - Thursday and are closed on Fridays. This is a full-time position at 36 hrs/week.
More about what you’ll get to do as Our Program Manager!
- Direct the activities of the Case Managers, Senior Case Managers, and Assistant Program Managers (supervised staff) who perform daily case management functions; provide clear objectives and support as needed
- Monitor performance of all supervised staff; conduct performance evaluations
- Review and assure quality and accuracy of documents related to individuals we serve
- Monitor workloads to assure that performance requirements are met and workloads are balanced
- Participate in, and/or leads work groups and projects as assigned
- Make sure supervised staff document TCM’s timely and accurately for billing process and to ensure organizations financial security
- Assure completion of employment-related information and case management-related documentation
- Provide technical support and direction to assure case management services are delivered, due process is followed and confidentiality is maintained
- Serve as liaison between Case Management and other departments/companies, State officials, families, advocates and other agencies
- Provide needed level of support to all supervised staff in various circumstances/settings to include emergency and crisis situations
- Maintain and model appropriate boundaries and effective interpersonal relationships with individuals in services, advocates, families, staff, other departments/companies, independent contractors, service agencies and others
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$ 48,600 - $52,900/annually
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Program Manager!
- Bachelor’s degree in human services-related field required or equivalent education and experience
- Must be able to provide unofficial transcripts or a copy of a diploma
- One year management including supervisory experience or similar experience preferred
- Two years case management experience in a human services area working with individuals who have developmental disabilities
- Working knowledge of management principles and their application
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for the Division of Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities (DDID) and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with persons in services, staff, families and others
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate and direct teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and ability to use these and other required (BUS, etc.) programs at an intermediate to advanced level
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license and proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Ability to meet our driving requirements - no suspensions/no more than two tickets in the past three years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8069